Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Elite Contractor
Eastern Mechanical Services has worked hard to meet all of Mitsubishi Electric’s design and service criteria for their expanding array of highly efficient HVAC products. This hard work has paid off since we are Mitsubishi Diamond Commercial Contractors. EMS enjoys this unique status as one of only 100 allowed by Mitsubishi to exist in the USA. Our partnership with Mitsubishi has enabled us to become VRF (variable refrigerant flow) experts. We take your project from concept, to design and unto completion. We diligently provide our end clients with a highly-efficient, completely comfortable heating and air conditioning system. Our working relationship with Mitsubishi engineering staff has proven successful in obtaining custom designs and installations for the correctly sized VRF system to fit whatever comfort need you may have.
Our mission is to provide quality in all aspects of our relationships. It begins the moment we are approached and engaged with the need, and as the relationship continues, it flows through to the: design, construction, commission, preventative maintenance and service phases.The benefits of an EMS designed Mitsubishi system:
- High efficiency
- Unlimited zoning capability down to the smallest and up to the largest of spaces
- The ability to run AC and heating simultaneously in order to keep different zones all comfortable no matter what time of year it is.
- Remote monitoring and remote temperature control
- The full backing of Mitsubishi support
- Extended warranties, special training, and additional service support is afforded to our customers due to our Diamond Elite status with Mitsubishi Electric.
- Our management staff is regularly trained in City Multi Commercial Applications in order to maintain our Diamond Commercial status.
New Canaan, Connecticut
Community Church Benefits From Unitary VRF